Monday, May 7, 2007

Would You Want This In Your Backyard?


Found this flower in my backyard. Interesting! I thought it properly reflected my mood this morning so am sharing it with anyone who stops by. It just looks so perky. And, maybe my depression is waning, at least temporarily. "Cuz I really did feel kind of "perky" this morning too.

And now for this week's free association. Saw my psychologist earlier, interesting conversation. Doing a free association here seems consistent with that visit.

You say... and I say...

  1. Tumor :: Don't have

  2. Bunch :: a lot

  3. Gratitude :: thanks

  4. Feel alive :: Yes!

  5. Connect :: Sex and spirituality (they go together)

  6. Temptation :: Bring it on

  7. Brighten:: Sun

  8. Jewelry :: Sparkle

  9. Tough :: Hard

  10. Harmless :: Good



Let the psychologists out there have fun. I seem to be feeling optimistic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful! I adore flowers :) I took some photos while on a walk but nothing so cool... Hopefully I'll get'em posted tonight :) Hope your day was grand!