Wednesday, May 16, 2007

UP at 5AM

CRAP!!!! I'm up at 5 AM. Just what am I supposed to do when I'm up at 5 AM? I know, I'll post something!! Do a word association.

You say.... I say....

  1. Film ::  camera

  2. Dragon :: phoenix

  3. Hunger ::  starve

  4. Plucked ::  naked

  5. Dissolving ::  pill

  6. Executive ::  stress

  7. Ridiculous::  funny

  8. Mist ::  spray

  9. Minority :: majority

  10. Map ::  place



Now what the hell does that mean?

It does express how I view executive positions. Just a bunch of stress that I don't need.

I love maps. They do indeed give me a sense of place.

Whenever I see the word plucked I see the chickens I've cleaned for eating. They look pitiful. Hell, chickens are pitiful. But they taste good and so do their eggs. But stupid, oh my, they are so fucking stupid.

I do like mythological creatures like dragons and the phoenix. They have so much potential for bringing magic into my life.

I find myself extremely frustrated this morning. It's not just because I'm up at 5 AM. Being up at 5 AM is a symptom of being extremely frustrated. I'm getting a new boss at work and absolutely NONE of the candidates look like someone I'd like to work for. I have ZERO respect for the ones I've seen so far. And googling on the remaining ones has revealed some interesting "irregularities". I can't take working for idiots. I'm afraid I might have to if I stay where I am. It's time to start scanning the horizon for other opportunities. I really did not want to move at this point in my life, however.

No comments: